Re: [lvs-users] New to LVS

To: Wensong Zhang <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [lvs-users] New to LVS
Cc: Doug Bagley <doug@xxxxxxxx>, lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Michael Sparks <zathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 19:21:32 +0000 (GMT)
> Actually, I just thought that dynamic weight adaption according to
> periodical load feedback of each server might solve all the above
> problems.

In between everything else I've been working on, I've been making quite a
bit of headway in dealing with this at the monitoring level, for our
systems, but I've tried to make the structure fairly generic.

I'll throw some notes towards the list tonight to see what people think...

Michael
--
National & Local Web Cache Support        R: G117
Manchester Computing                      T: 0161 275 7195