Re: https not getting redirected?

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: https not getting redirected?
Cc: Joseph Mack <mack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Paul Lussier <pll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 11:44:26 -0500
In a message dated: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 11:08:38 EST
Joseph Mack said:

>if your client can connect directly to the real-server with your client, then
>you should be able to connect to the real-server via the director with the
>same client. The director is just shuffling packets.

I was getting connection refused when going from the director to the
real-server as well.  I think there might have been some confusion between
myself and the other people trying to implement this environment where they
were binding to one IP and I was re-directing to a different one.  They've
just finished moving all the network around, so now I have to go and see if I
can't make some sense of the re-achitecting they've done :)

Thanks,
--

Seeya,
Paul