Re: https not getting redirected?

To: Joseph Mack <mack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: https not getting redirected?
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Paul Lussier <pll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 10:17:38 -0500
In a message dated: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 19:30:50 EST
Joseph Mack said:

>can you telnet to 443 on the real-server?

Ayup.  I don't get anything other than:

        Connected to foo.bar.com
        Escape character is '^]'.

but I can't even get that when I try to connect through the LVS server.
I get instead:

I think the problem might have something to do with the client  I'm trying to
connect to, so I need to speak to the developers of said app (it's not an
SSL webserver, but similar).

As soon as we all get unconfused about what we're doing, I'll report back.

Thanks.

--

Seeya,
Paul