RE: mail farm?

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: mail farm?
From: Bowie Bailey <Bowie_Bailey@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 09:07:42 -0400

You can also do this by NAT through a firewall or router.  I am not doing
SMTP, but my entire LVS setup (VIPs and all) is private.  I give the VIPs a
static conduit throught the firewall for external access.  The realservers
can access the internet via NAT the same as any other computer on the
network.

Bowie