LVS and RAID

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: LVS and RAID
From: Shain Miley <smiley@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 14:47:38 -0400
Hi,
I am trying to persuade my company to use LVS inorder to make the mail
server more redundant and HA.  I have been asked to write up a cost
proposal that includes all the equipment needed to get this started.  I
have never setup a raid unit under Linux before and I am wondering if
anyone can recommend some hardware that has proven itself to work under
Linux.  I am thinking that I would want to use Level 5 SCSI RAID...any
ideas on what controller cards and enclosures work well?

Thanks,
Shain