RE: Please Help

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Please Help
From: "Bill Hatter" <bhatter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 10:28:22 -0400
Thanks Joe.

I finally figured out what I needed to do. Instead of running it as a Two
Network DR, I'm going to run it as a Single Network DR. I've set it up and
tested it from various places, and it works wonderfully.

Maybe someday if I'm still working here I'll go back and try and figure out
why the Two NIC, Two Network method didn't work. I think it may have had
something to do with my Domain Controller which was my Default Gateway for
the two RealServers.

Anyway, thank you very much for your help. If there's ever anything I can do
to help (working with the HOW-TO, etc.) please let me know.

Thanks,

Bill Hatter