RE: problems with ipvs 1.0.1 and kernel 2.4.18

To: "'Tinu Patel'" <tinu.patel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: problems with ipvs 1.0.1 and kernel 2.4.18
From: Jimmy Yeung <JYeung@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 15:57:22 -0500
When you install "kernel-source" rpm, it will create "/usr/src/linux-2.4".  And you can (I guess it's optional?) create symbolic link such as "ln -s /usr/src/linux /usr/src/linux-2.4".  Sorry, I put it in wrong order in the earlier email ...
I chose "y" for Assume -R.

Jimmy
P.S.
You need to get rid of the broken link (that blinking thing) by removing that broken symbolic link first.