High Availability

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: High Availability
From: "Tinu Patel" <tinu.patel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 13:46:22 -0500

Hi all,

I have a test LVS system running using NAT.  So far things have been working really well.  I want to upgrade the system so that I will have 2 load balancers using mon, fake and the coda file system.  I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to how I should approach this.  The LVS website does not have much detailed information regarding the High Availability setup.  Has anyone successfully set it up?  If so could you please refer me to some guidelines/suggestions?

As always any help is appreciated…