RE: FW: LVS-Tun and Fwmarks

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: FW: LVS-Tun and Fwmarks
From: "Jeff" <golfer2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 16:14:34 -0400
Julian,
        I'm attempting to use TUN for extensibility reasons.  Eventually, we
might
want to setup a secondary off-site location for load-balancing, fail-over,
and backup purposes.  (I'm using the 90.0.0.0 network as my "internet" for
testing purposes.)

        Can you provide some more detail concerning the Bridging?  Since my real
servers (network 192.168.32.0) are on a different network than my "test
internet" (network 90.0.0.0), how is it possible for them to use 90.0.0.3 as
a default gateway?

Thanks,
Jeff