HTTP(s) persistence

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: HTTP(s) persistence
From: devendra orion <dev_orion@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 07:15:32 -0800 (PST)
Hi!

I need to enable loadbalancing on our curent director
M/c (LVS-NAT enabled). We are currently having 3
realservers serving same website and need to be
loadbalanced. The website is hosted on win2000 and
uses IIS session Mgmt (no cookies). Only problem is we
need to keep this session alive for basically 8 hrs as
our clients access the application continuously. So
how can i configure the loadbalancer to keep the
connection persistence to same server after successful
client login? I am totally confused and basically in
need of help desperately.
Please do ask if need any detailed explaination on
probs.

Thank you
deven