Re: LVS Routing Method Question

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, matthew@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: LVS Routing Method Question
Cc: piranha-list@xxxxxxxxxx, mack.joseph@xxxxxxx
From: pb <peterbaitz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 10:04:14 -0800 (PST)
Matt,

Thank you again - esp. for the quick response.
Monday I will probably test Direct Routing as noarp
as you said below.  At work we will have a Monday
discussion on all of this... I will give your email
answer on NAT to our network guy and see what he says
- could be he himself was looking at this NAT thing
somewhat askew/ajar as far as his analysis of it. :)

(And this is all because of NetWare's Web-Portal
LOGIN SCREEN which despite accessing it via
LVS, the login screen tries to use the physical
address of the NetWare server (hardcoded in java
or something).  Otherwise we'd have been done with
this using NAT and letting LVS handling LDAP as well
as the NetWare admin ports, etc. )

Thanks
Peter