Re: LVS Routing Method Question

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: LVS Routing Method Question
Cc: piranha-list@xxxxxxxxxx, mack.joseph@xxxxxxx
From: pb <peterbaitz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 11:04:04 -0800 (PST)
Matt, and all,

I am sorry to write again, however I was re-reading
your email below regading use of an IPTABLES rule for
rewriting the packet IP, as opposed to it being the
mob of LVS NAT.  The IPTABLES rules I have on my LVS
hosts are as follows - and I would like to know on
which host (LVS or real) and WHAT SPECIFIC IPTABLES
rule you recommend or refer to - please do specify???
(I think I was a little confused by your statement.)

## Sets up the masq
iptables -v -t nat -A POSTROUTING -s 100.200.10.0/24
-j MASQUERADE

## Use this for sendmail
ipvsadm -A -t 100.200.13.26:25 -s wlc
ipvsadm -a -t 100.200.13.26:25 -r 100.200.10.37:25 -m
ipvsadm -a -t 100.200.13.26:25 -r 100.200.10.38:25 -m

I included your email (below) if you need
to re-read what you wrote to me (this was
regarding true NAT and rewriting the packet).

Thanks again,
Peter