Re: Accessing lvs service from the NAT router

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Accessing lvs service from the NAT router
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 11:33:43 -0500
Stephan Wonczak wrote:

> > I assume you want to connect to VIP:service on a realserver.
>
>   Actually, no. We want to connect to VIP:service from the director.

as if you were a client, ie you could be sent to any realserver
If this one then run a rsh/ssh from the director to a test client,
which connects to VIP:service

or

you want to connect to VIP:service on a particular realserver.
If this one, you could rsh/ssh from the director to that realserver,
run a script on the realserver that talks to its own VIP:service.

Joseph Mack PhD, Senior Systems Engineer, SAIC contractor
to the National Environmental Supercomputer Center,
ph# 919-541-0007, RTP, NC, USA. mailto:mack.joseph@xxxxxxx