Re: Other trouble

Subject: Re: Other trouble
From: Rafael Morales <rmorales@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 10:59:47 -0600
I forget to say that I added my default gateway
"route add -net default gw MYGATE", and however I can not connect my realsers
to internet and for taht reason my clients can not get connectio across de
proxy realservers. Now when I add my realservers manualy, just works one not
all four I have.

Regards