Re: Other trouble

Subject: Re: Other trouble
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 15:46:42 -0500
Rafael Morales wrote:

> OK.
> I did a LVS with 4 proxy servers and 1 director, using the lvs-dr script. The
> director was working well after run the script, but in the servers after
> running the script and adding the gateway they lost the connection to
> internet :
> This what I did.
>
> [root@squid3 root]# ./rc.lvs.dr
> [root@squid3 root]# route add -net default gw MY_GATE
> [root@squid3 root]# telnet www.cisco.com 80
> Trying 198.133.219.25...
>
> However my servers can not connect to internet.
> I hope to be clear :) thanks and regards

ah

the routes were added with `ip route` and aren't see with `route`.
To see the routes do

# ip route show

To delete them you'll have to do something like

# ip route del xxxx table xxx

and then your default route will become active

SAIC, Supporting the EPA Research Triangle Park, NC 919-541-0007
Federal Contact - John B. Smith 919-541-1087 - smith.johnb@xxxxxxx