Re: Performance issues with LVS-NAT

Subject: Re: Performance issues with LVS-NAT
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 06:19:06 -0500
Ed Fisher wrote:

> I was plugging into an extreme 24e2 switch, which was uplinked to an
> extreme 1i router.  It was the connection between the 24e2 and the 1i
> that was bad.

do you know what was bad about it?

> Still, I wonder if there's a way other than firewall rules on the
> realservers, hosts entries, etc, to allow realservers to be clients to
> the VIP.

It took a while for someone to figure out the current solution.
I guess we're going to have to wait till someone, with enough need,
figures out another scheme.

LMIT, Supporting the EPA Research Triangle Park, NC 919-541-0007
Federal Contact - John B. Smith 919-541-1087 - smith.johnb@xxxxxxx