Re: Connection lost after running rc.lvs_dr script

Subject: Re: Connection lost after running rc.lvs_dr script
From: "Jeff Kilbride" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 21:16:48 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Rolando,

Thanks! I'm going to experiment a little with putting the default gw back
on the director to see what happens. Unfortunately, when I ran the setup
script on my first realserver, I got some errors and the same thing
happened -- I wasn't able to connect to the realserver from the outside
world. I understand that's supposed to happen on the director, but I'm not
sure if that's correct for the realservers or if it has something to do
with the errors I received.

Anyway, I'm going to play with it and see what happens.

Thanks again!
--jeff