ARP problem - do I have to deal with it in my case?

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: ARP problem - do I have to deal with it in my case?
From: "Jon Oringer" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 21:19:10 -0700
Here is my configuration

Director: 2 NIC's
nic1: connected to internet via. ADSL Line (1Mbit INCOMING,160kout)
nic2: backend network (192.168.0.1)

5 RealServer's   (each connected to its own 4Mbit DSL line)
nic1: connected to internet via SDSL Line (4Mbit IN/OUT rate adjusted)
nic2: backend network (192.168.0.x)

since the director & the real server are connected to 2 different "types" of
DSL Lines (ADSL and SDSL), they are on different class C's.

Do I still have to deal with the ARP problem?
can the client route to the realserver network if it is on a different class
C from the directors
VIP?

also -- the 5 Realservers are K2-550's... each one will handle 5Mbits.
the director is a Cel-500 -- is this enough power to handle the incoming
traffic that will be re-routed?  I plan to use  the TUNNEL method, not the
DR one...

Thanks in advance!
-Jon