Re: NAT cluster....

To: Keith Barrett <kbarrett@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: NAT cluster....
Cc: "David D.W. Downey" <david.downey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Michael McConnell <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ted Pavlic <tpavlic@xxxxxxxxxxx>, lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Ed Crotty" <ecrotty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 18:07:26 -0400
If I could just add comments to the community supported upgrade from
standard RedHat to Cluster... :)

I just wanted to let everyone know I am aware I have been slacking with
it, but I plan to work on it again this week :)

(Everything still holds true, it just has to be updated to make the
appropriate changes for the current version, some updates, etc)

And Keith - I'm going to host it locally finally so I dont have to ask
you to update it for me ;)

:D

-ed