ldirectord question

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: ldirectord question
From: Jeremy Hansen <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 15:59:31 -0400 (EDT)
So I had a dream last night and it told me to try playing with fwmark
stuff again.  I found an errata on UltraMonkey's page which I believe is
what I was missing when I previously tried to get fwmark working before.

But now I'm running into another problem with ldirectord, 1.17 included in
heartbeat 0.4.8e

My ldirectod.cf

checktimeout=3
checkinterval=1

virtual=1
        real=10.2.9.10:80 gate
       # real=10.2.9.11:80 gate
       # real=10.2.9.12:80 gate
        service=http
        request="test.html"
        receive="Test Page"
        scheduler=wlc
        #persistent=600
        protocol=fwm

and this renders

ld1: root:/etc/ha.d/conf 1202>ldirectord ldirectord.cf start
Error reading file conf/ldirectord.cf at line 17: invalid address for
virtual server

which is confusing to me cause it's basically the same thing included in
the ultramonkey example

virtual=1
        real=192.168.6.2:80 gate
        real=192.168.6.3:80 gate
        real=192.168.6.6:80 gate
        service=http
        request="index.html"
        receive="Test Page"
        scheduler=rr
        #persistent=600

Thanks for any help.  I don't need ldirectord of course just to test
fwmark, but I will need it afterwards.

-jeremy