RE: Starting LVS

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Starting LVS
From: Nick Allen <NAllen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 12:14:34 -0400
You will not be able to run an LVS-NAT system and access it properly on the
same network.  You will need to have the LVS on one subnet which is seperate
from the subnet that the client machines are on.

I know this is true for NAT and am not famaliar enough yet with the other
options (Tun, DR) to know if this would be possible under those
configurations.

Best of Luck
Nick