Re: Userspace scheduler?

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Userspace scheduler?
From: "Alexandre CASSEN" <alexandre.cassen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 09:23:22 +0100
Hi,

>> What policy the user space can propose? Examples?
>
>In this case, it is a rather complex load balancing decision based on
constant
>feedback from the next tier fed through a neural network and then chosing
the
>best server.
>
>(You may shot me now; this wasn't my idea, I am just pondering how to
>integrate this with LVS)

Interresting,... I am currently working on an algorithm to change the
realserver pool weigth according to realserver response time... What kind
of algorithm are you using in your neural network ? A neural network can be
used to manipulate realservers weight and that way increase the cluster
response time.

Still very interrested in it...

Best regards,
Alexandre