Re: Gateway in LVS-DR

Subject: Re: Gateway in LVS-DR
From: Ariyo Nugroho <ariyo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 30 Oct 2003 10:32:46 +0700
On Thu, 2003-10-30 at 10:09, Horms wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 29, 2003 at 06:48:04PM -0800, Ariyo Nugroho wrote:
> >
> > --- Horms <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > > left
> > > keep
> > >
> > > Generally no.
> >
> > So, do you think I must separate the gateway from the
> > director? OK then.
>
> It can be done with some hacks. Hunt through linuxvirtualserver.org
> for more information.
>
> But really, why don't you just use LVS-NAT?

That's because I didn't find any example of using LVS-NAT for ftp
service (yet). OK, OK. Don't be mad at me. I'll dig deeper into the
docs. :)

But, other reason for me is: I want to extend my experience in LVS, so
that I can understand what you're guys talking in this mailing list! I
don't want to be a newbie forever, you know :)

Thanks!

Ariyo