persistance dependencies??

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: persistance dependencies??
From: Jeremy Hansen <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 15:16:16 -0800 (PST)
Is it possible to have persistance span across multiple services.  Here's
what I have.  I'm trying to balance smtp and pop.  I use a package called
relay-control that allow people who authenticate using pop to then relay
off of my mail server for something like a 15 minute window.  What happens
is that when they successfully authenticate using pop and then go to use
smtp, they have a change of hitting the wrong server and their relaying
gets denied.  I would like to say that using persistance on port 110,
whatever server they end up with is the same server they'll end up with
for port 25.  Is this possible?

Thanks
-jeremy