Re: persistance dependencies??

Subject: Re: persistance dependencies??
From: Roberto Nibali <ratz@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 11:58:29 +0100
Hi,

This is rather strange. Are you running the director as RS too?

Yes, in this case the director is also a real server.

Ok.

What I mean by this is outside of this network from a client side, telneting to port 25 of the VIP just drops as if it's not listening on port 25 at all. ldirectord is running and is behaving as far as its concerned.

Then I'm afraid, I need a debug trace of _1_ connection attempt:

echo 9 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/vs/debug_level

Altough I can't imagine it being an LVS fault as it works like a charm over here. However I set it up using the command line tools.

Perhaps someone with ldirectord and port 0 persistency setups could chime in at this point.

Best regards,
Roberto Nibali, ratz
--
echo '[q]sa[ln0=aln256%Pln256/snlbx]sb3135071790101768542287578439snlbxq' | dc