Way to go, LVS

Subject: Way to go, LVS
From: Josh Tolley <josh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 09:54:09 -0800
Just a note -- I love the software so far :) After installing a 2.6 kernel, configuring ipvs, and realizing I needed to add iptables rules to allow the traffic I was interested in to both the INPUT and FORWARD chains, it works like a charm, and without all the issues I've been having with my switch getting confused by ARP traffic from a Windows load-balanced cluster. Cool! A couple cheap director boxen and a couple Windows boxen for a server farm is a lot cheaper than having Win2k Advanced Server on each box! Thanks, LVS.

--
Josh Tolley
Raintree Systems, Inc.