Re: Persistance with

Subject: Re: Persistance with
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 08:58:45 -0500
Randy Paries wrote:

> I have written this little jsp page that sets a session if the session is
> null and displays it if it is not

I don't know how Tomcat works, so don't know what's happening here.

> When I run it on my old single server box it works fine.
             ^^
> When I run it on the new lvs env (1 dir - 2 real)
             ^^
> It appears to never set the session.
  ^^
> I currently have it set on round robin for debug purpose, so I was expecting
                   ^^
> two nulls and then two sessions after that. But the session is never kept.

There's a lot of "it"s here. You're going to have to explain what they are
or wait for someone who knows.

SAIC, Supporting the EPA Research Triangle Park, NC 919-541-0007
Federal Contact - John B. Smith 919-541-1087 - smith.johnb@xxxxxxx