Re: Trouble setting up LVS/TUN

Subject: Re: Trouble setting up LVS/TUN
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 16:56:58 -0500
redirecting decoy wrote:

> I never see any packets coming from my real server's ip.

you shouldn't. They should be coming from the VIP on the realserver.
On the realserver, do you have the demon listening on the VIP (if you
don't you'll get "connection refused", not the symptoms you're getting)

> They all come from
> source address = VIP.    I never see any SYNACK, or ACK,  always just SYN.

sounds like routing

LMIT, Supporting the EPA Research Triangle Park, NC 919-541-0007
Federal Contact - John B. Smith 919-541-1087 - smith.johnb@xxxxxxx