Re: my progress

To: "Joseph Mack" <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>, <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: my progress
From: "Michael McConnell" <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 09:58:50 -0700
Definitely! Any way I can make someone else's life a little easier at
installing this beast I will do. I'll be fighting with this thing for the
next couple of days. I'm not to keen on the idea of using Direct Routing as
the idea of running Coax Cable to all my servers seems a little much,
considering they all only have Ethernet (rj45) connections right now.

Unfortunately Tunneling will not be a solution for me neither, as there are
half a dozen NT based servers.....
Man will it ever be nice to get ride of this monstrosity Cisco calls a load
balancer. I'll keep everyone posted.

Michael McConnell
Senior Network Engineer
VocalScape Communications