Re: my progress

To: "Joseph Mack" <mack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: my progress
Cc: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Michael McConnell" <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 10:56:25 -0700
So what your saying is, they can actually go into a hub, they just can't be
routed?
I've attached a little diagram, can you tell me if this little picture would
work for Direct Routing? (yahh visio)

I had been under the impression that they either had to be connected via a
Coax Cable, or a Cross over connection going from NIC to NIC.

Mike