Re: Setting up a one network VS-NAT LVS

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Setting up a one network VS-NAT LVS
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 12:40:48 -0500
Ivan Figueredo wrote:

> Joe,

You understand what's available now.
UM is ready to go as a package.
The other stuff will need a bit of hand guidance.
I haven't tried ldirectord yet,
so don't have any opinions about it.
Mon works, but the author doesn't reply to e-mail messages,
which means that we either have to take over maintaining it,
or abandon it.