I am so ashamed

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: I am so ashamed
From: "Jason Brunk" <jbrunk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 16:31:48 -0700
Hello Everyone,
    I am new to the group, new to LVS, and new to alot of things.  As much
as i hate to admit, I have been a MS supporter for a long time just because
I knew no different.  But I have seen the light!!!!   I have been slowly
leaving MS heading in the NIX direction.
    Enough preaching, i will get to the point now:)  sorry.

I have installed a box with redhat 6.2.  And I seem to be having some
trouble because i don't really know what the prerequisites where.

Like,

what is the best kernel to use?  what is the best version of linux to use
for this?  should i use mandrake or debian?

I feel ashamed asking for this kind of help with this, but i am heart set on
getting LVS working on my line.

jason