Re: I am so ashamed

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: I am so ashamed
From: "Jason Brunk" <jbrunk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 11:54:29 -0700
Actuall Peter,
    That is exactly what i am trying to do.  To the exact dot.  but right
now my biggest problem is getteing everything ready for the lvs, i am
fighting with getting everything installed.  i am still trying to get the
patch installed in my kernel so that when i do the make menuconfig the
virtual server option shows up.  i have never done anything with recompiling
the kernel cause i have been using freebsd most of the time and never had
to:)  but i am trying to do exactly what you are doing :).

jason