Re: VS/TUN + Transparent Proxy Success [was Re: Horm's method (REDIRECT

To: Wensong Zhang <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: VS/TUN + Transparent Proxy Success [was Re: Horm's method (REDIRECT)]
Cc: Joseph Mack <mack@xxxxxxxxxxx>, lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Julian Anastasov <uli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 08:01:39 +0200 (EET)
        Hi Wensong,

On Sat, 15 Jan 2000, Wensong Zhang wrote:

> I updated the document, but just found the leased line to China
> Telecom was down, I cannot update the LVS web site now. So, the
> arp.html is attached. If there is anything wrong, please let me know.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Wensong

        The arp.html looks very good.

        In http://www.linuxvirtualserver.org/VS-IPTunneling.html just
after the 2nd picture there is a statement which must be corrected:

[
their tunnel devices are all configured as
<Virtual IP Address>, like "ifconfig tunl0 <Virtual IP Address>"
]

        There is no such limitation for Linux 2.2

        At the end of the document the info for Linux 2.2 must be
updated too: we have more examples for tunnel setup.

Regards,

Julian Anastasov