RE: LVS use for mass-webhosting companys: Does it make sense ?

To: "Christopher Briggs" <hpuxadm@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Stephen Zander" <gibreel@xxxxxxxxx>, "Jochen Tuchbreiter" <jochen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: LVS use for mass-webhosting companys: Does it make sense ?
Cc: "Robert C." <robertc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Wayne <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 18:46:42 -0700
It is better for sharing html files, or non-DB files.  If it is a DB file,
only one database server can write to it, until the first database server
totally release the control -- mainly the transaction log file, the 2nd DB
server can take over.  But here when we talk about web servers,
web servers does not write to DB data file directly, rather it always
go through the DB server.