Re: Mailserver on LVS

To: Jeremy Hansen <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Mailserver on LVS
Cc: Madhav <msp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: tc lewis <tcl@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 15:32:33 -0400 (EDT)
yeah, i wasn't really worried about the queueing as much as when qmail
grabs messages out of the queue to send/deliver.  if both try to do it at
the same time, what happens?  qmail's pretty smart, but i don't know what
kind of locking mechanisms it has for stuff like that.  that could get
shaky.  maybe i'm just not looking at it right.

-tcl.