RE: ipvsadm and kernel 2.2.22 and apache load balancing

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: ipvsadm and kernel 2.2.22 and apache load balancing
From: laurie.baker@xxxxxx
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 10:42:05 +0100
Marc,
Some info that may be helpful on its way, based on RH 7.2 though :¬(

Laurie

On Thursday 24 October 2002 11:21, Malcolm Turnbull wrote:

Hi Malcolm,

> If you get fed up you could always download mandrake 9, LVS is
> pre-installed and works fine.
err, what? You must be joking. I don't download Mandrake or any other
Distribution to get a pre-installed and working LVS. I run Debian, nothing
else with Linux.

That solution is a bad "workaround" or whatever you may call it.

ciao, Marc