RE: ipvsadm and kernel 2.2.22 and apache load balancing

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: ipvsadm and kernel 2.2.22 and apache load balancing
From: laurie.baker@xxxxxx
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 10:54:37 +0100
Marc wrote->

->Imagine, I know tcpdump and "other tools" ;) ... I already did this and I
->really cannot figure out why the connections to the director goes well to
the
->Realservers and after that, I don't get anything back. And I even don't
see
->any errors or strange things via tcpdump, ethereal or similar.

Marc as you "don't get anything back"
This couldn't be a routing issue could it? is the default route on the real
servers back through the lvs ? nothing's that simple is it?

Ok ok ... it was just a thought!

Laurie.