Re: Is servers problem ???

Subject: Re: Is servers problem ???
From: Rafael Morales <rmorales@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 18:37:56 -0600
I am using LVS-DR for squid, all servers and the director run under mandrake
9.1 with a 2.4.21 standar kernel.
My problem is with 2 servers that seems that they are not working, just one,
this is the output of the ipvsadm from director:

Prot LocalAddress:Port Scheduler Flags
  -> RemoteAddress:Port           Forward Weight ActiveConn InActConn
TCP  Director2:telnet rr
  -> localhost:telnet             Local   1      0          0
  -> Squid3:telnet                Route   1      0          0
  -> Squid2:telnet                Route   1      0          0
  -> Squid1:telnet                Route   1      0          0
TCP  Director2:webcache rr
  -> localhost:webcache           Local   1      0          0
  -> Squid3:webcache              Route   1      0          0
  -> Squid2:webcache              Route   1      0          0
  -> Squid1:webcache              Route   1      0          0

Just the Squid3 server works fine. Someon say me that I have the arp problem,
however I have patched the servers and director with the hidden patch and I
have hidden the VIP's from the servers so:

echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/conf/all/hidden
echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/conf/lo/hidden

I thnk I am so confused, I hope someone help me :)))

Regards