Re: Is servers problem ???

Subject: Re: Is servers problem ???
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 05:51:00 -0500
Rafael Morales wrote:

> I am using LVS-DR for squid, all servers and the director run under mandrake
> 9.1 with a 2.4.21 standar kernel.
> My problem is with 2 servers that seems that they are not working, just one,
> this is the output of the ipvsadm from director:
>
> IP Virtual Server version 1.0.10 (size=4096)
> Prot LocalAddress:Port Scheduler Flags
>   -> RemoteAddress:Port           Forward Weight ActiveConn InActConn
> TCP  Director2:telnet rr
>   -> localhost:telnet             Local   1      0          0
>   -> Squid3:telnet                Route   1      0          0
>   -> Squid2:telnet                Route   1      0          0
>   -> Squid1:telnet                Route   1      0          0
> TCP  Director2:webcache rr
>   -> localhost:webcache           Local   1      0          0
>   -> Squid3:webcache              Route   1      0          0
>   -> Squid2:webcache              Route   1      0          0
>   -> Squid1:webcache              Route   1      0          0
>
> Just the Squid3 server works fine.

I don't know what's wrong. squid3 doesn't show any connections
which is compatible with you having not solved the arp problem.

Have you tested that the VIPs are hidden?

on your local test client

arp -d VIP

then

ping VIP

then

arp -a

SAIC, Supporting the EPA Research Triangle Park, NC 919-541-0007
Federal Contact - John B. Smith 919-541-1087 - smith.johnb@xxxxxxx