[no subject]

From: "Werner Schulz" <wsnoad@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 14:06:00 +0100 (MET)
Hello,

I'm using linux kernel-2.6-test11 want to do something like that:

clients ------ gw (lvs-dr+fwmark) ------ server 1,2,3...

                               +----------------- server B
                               +----------------- server C
                                          :

If server 1,2... sends packets to clients LVS should redirect them to one of
servers B,C...

My problem is, that netfilter on gw correctly marks the packets (seen in the
iptables counter stats) but LVS doesn't route them to server B,C... It only
routes packets if they are marked _and_ addressed to the gw-VIP.

Is there a possibility to achieve my desired operating mode?

Kind regards, Werner

P.S. I can't use NAT/IP-IP-tunnels because I need the loadbalancing and
persistent features from LVS.
P.S.S.Let me know if you need more specs.
P.S.S.S. Please apologize my bad english... :-}