Re: Large HTTP GET/POST timeout

Subject: Re: Large HTTP GET/POST timeout
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 15:28:39 -0400
Casey Zacek wrote:

> With these workarounds, though, I'm a little bit confused by the
> thread .. what exactly would be the workaround, and how would I
> implement it?

this would take a bit of experimenting to figure out, but the idea would be
to set up a route table entry on the director for the ipip packets from DIP to
RIP and to give it an mtu of 1480 (or whatever)

let me know if you figure it out

SAIC, Supporting the EPA Research Triangle Park, NC 919-541-0007
Federal Contact - John B. Smith 919-541-1087 - smith.johnb@xxxxxxx