RE: 'no hit' for LVS connection tracking (SYN+ACK not translated)

Subject: RE: 'no hit' for LVS connection tracking (SYN+ACK not translated)
From: "Jari Takkala" <Jari.Takkala@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 10:28:47 -0400
I have looked in the archives, the most recent postings I can find describing
the SYN+ACK problem are by Johan van den Berg, and Simon Schwendemann. I cannot
find a resolution or announcement by Julian. It looks like Johan van den Berg
switched to using LVS-DR. That is not an option for us. This is the last
message I could find relating to this problem:

http://archive.linuxvirtualserver.org/html/lvs-users/2005-02/msg00299.html

We are running IPVS 1.0.11 on kernel 2.4.26. The latest version for 2.4.x is
1.0.12 and it looks like it only contains one fix for "endian problem on sync
message size". That does not seem to affect us.

Jari