Re: Taking out realserver for maintenance

Subject: Re: Taking out realserver for maintenance
From: Jan Bruvoll <jan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:31:18 +0100
Joseph Mack NA3T wrote:

> On Tue, 16 Aug 2005, Jan Bruvoll wrote:
>
>> Actually, I've given this some thought and I think I understand why this
>> number can increase - it is ip address specific only,
>

> a bunch of different clients are coming out of a NAT box? like the AOL
> proxy problem (described in the HOWTO)?
>
> Joe

Well - similar, but not as acute a scale. In this case we're talking
about a client talking HTTPS to our servers, and several users behind
the same broadband connection (typically at home), or several users
behind the same leased line at work, could be connecting - and thus get
caught in the same "bucket".

Jan