RE: LVS Beginner's question.

To: "'lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: LVS Beginner's question.
From: Michael E Brown <michael_e_brown@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 11:11:37 -0500 (CDT)
I agree, BUT...

There seem to be several people on this mailing list who want to
commercialize the GPL'd LVS code and many people who are misunderstanding
what the GPL means. I think it is important that the people involved
understand the issues.

OTOH, there do exist dedicated mailing lists to discuss just this topic.
Looks like it is time to take this discussion there...
--
Michael