Re: LVS Beginner's question.

To: "'lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: LVS Beginner's question.
From: "John P. Looney" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 10:04:57 +0000
On Wed, Apr 17, 2002 at 11:11:37AM -0500, Michael E Brown mentioned:
> There seem to be several people on this mailing list who want to
> commercialize the GPL'd LVS code and many people who are misunderstanding
> what the GPL means. I think it is important that the people involved
> understand the issues.

 It's handy that those that are using GPL code for commerical purposes,
like myself, are most likely completely aware of it all, so it doesn't
need to be discussed in such length. This sort of problem is much better
solved by private mails, off list.

Kate

--
John Looney             Chief Scientist