Re: anyone know where Jeremy Kerr of feedbackd fame is?

Subject: Re: anyone know where Jeremy Kerr of feedbackd fame is?
From: Jeremy Kerr <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 12:45:49 +1000
> Does anyone know if he's still around or if we should declare that Jeremy
> has found better things in life than coding...?

Still here!

> and now I notice his website www.redfishsoftware.com
> doesn't have a DNS entry anymore.

That's because it's
        http://redfishsoftware.com.au/

or a direct link to the feedbackd page:
        http://redfishsoftware.com.au/projects/feedbackd/

feedbackd hasn't had much development recently though, been fairly busy with
other things. However, I've had a few queries lately, and it looks like a 0.4
release is due soon.

The talk of a merge with keepalived tapered off a bit - is this still on the
cards? Alexandre - anything that I should do about this?

Jeremy