Re: anyone know where Jeremy Kerr of feedbackd fame is?

Subject: Re: anyone know where Jeremy Kerr of feedbackd fame is?
From: Alexandre Cassen <Alexandre.Cassen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 23:31:58 +0200
Hi Jeremy,

The talk of a merge with keepalived tapered off a bit - is this still on the
cards? Alexandre - anything that I should do about this?

well, I am currently trying to produce new release of Keepalived (not lot of spare time currently :/). Currently fighting with threaded healthchecker integration... After I would like to take time to look at your code and to see if we can merge this easily... I have not read right now NECP specs, but in a first thought why using a SNMP mux in keepalived polling periodically realserver for certain MIB, values returned will condition realserver pool weight. I just don't see what NECP brings that SNMP doesn't ? :)

Best regards,
Alexandre