configuring LVS-DR on FC3

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: configuring LVS-DR on FC3
From: ankush grover <ankushgrover1711@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 19:15:46 +0530
hey friends,

I have configured LVS for Load Balancing for Apache on FC3 and have also
configured real servers that too on FC3 .Apache is running on both the real
servers.All the servers(LVS & Real Servers) are within the same Network
Domain(LAN).That means I have to configure LVS-DR for the users within the
LAN to access the Application running on Apache on Real Servers.

But so far I am not able to configure LVS-DR as most of the examples r given
for kernel 2.2.x or 2.4.x and Fedora Core 3 comes with 2.6.x kernel.

What I have to do to configure LVS-DR on fc3.

Any tutorial or notes or any configuration example will be very useful.

Thanks & Regards

Ankush Grover