Re: Survey: synchronisation and deployment

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Survey: synchronisation and deployment
From: Ramon Kagan <rkagan@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 08:01:25 -0400 (EDT)
HI,

Netfilers are Network Appliance Storage Filers.  In essence, a head that
tells disks how to read and write.  It is network attached storage at its
best.

Ramon Kagan
York University, Computing and Network Services
Unix Team -  Intermediate System Administrator
(416)736-2100 #20263
rkagan@xxxxxxxx

I have not failed.  I have just
found 10,000 ways that don't work.